10. Ask, "Does this look infected?"
9. Admit to the group it wasn't the dog, it was you.
8. Ask penetrating question: "In what ways are the purity laws of Leviticus important to evangelism?"
7. Tell the group that last week's dramatic confessions were published in this Sunday church bulletin.
6. Every time someone disagrees with the leader, a buzzer sounds and the leader shouts, "Wrong! Next issue!"
5. "It's simple. We told you last week to pray about it! Did you?!"
4. "You wouldn't be so confused all the time if you went to a Bible-believing, Bible-teaching church."
3. Scowl at each respondent silently until they begin to cry.
2. "How about we all review one another's checkbooks to look for family spending trends?"
1. "Could you start your confession over again while I adjust my video recorder?"