What you need to bring:
- Large poster board
- Post-it notes of varying colors and sizes
1. READ, or have someone read, the following Psalm:
Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
 Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always.
 Remember the wonders he has done,
his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced. Psalm 105:1-5
2. Give each of your group members a number of Post-it notes (5 to 10). Place the poster board in the middle of the room on the floor or with the permission of your host hang it on a wall.
3. Have your group members think back on the last month or so. For what are they thankful?
4. Ask them to write one praise on each Post-it note and then place them on the poster board.
5. In closing, refer back to the scripture, Psalm 105. What are the instructions of this passage?
Call on his name
Tell of his wonderful acts
Sing to him
Seek his face always
Remember what he has done
6. Take a moment to read the Post-it praises as a prayer.
7. Lastly, challenge your group to buy (or give them some) more Post-it notes and every time God does something wonderful in their lives have them write on a Post-it note and put it on their desk, bathroom mirror, or refrigerator. It will be a reminder to always praise God.