SmallGroups.com offers a number of practical and valuable resources to those who are not ready or able to subscribe. They include:
- Hundreds of articles—Written by church leaders, for church leaders. You'll also find book excerpts and handy resource reviews.
Several of the Training Tools and Bible Studies produced by SmallGroups.com can be found on our free page.
- Interactive assessments—Use these online tools to help your leaders determine strengths and weaknesses within their ministry.
- Icebreakers—Tons of free icebreaker ideas to jumpstart your discussion
- Meeting Builder Tool—Find icebreakers, hospitality tips, outreach options, and worship ideas for your next small-group meeting
- Models Tool—Use this tool to learn about common small-group models and find the right one for your context.