This year's list of most popular articles is a mix of old favorites and brand-new articles—some published just in the last month!
Whether you're an old friend of SmallGroups.com or new to our site, this list gives a great idea of what we're all about. You don't want to miss these 10 articles.
1. Tips for Facilitating a Group Discussion
Practical advice for working toward life-change, not spectacular meetings
2. Facilitate Meaningful Group Prayer
Great tips from an experienced small-group leader
3. Writing Questions that Spark Discussion
Eight helpful tips for those who write their own studies
4. How to Start a House Church
Five ideas to keep in mind when you're planting something new
Larry Kreider and Floyd McClung
5. Intentional Spiritual Growth in Small Groups
Understanding how we grow and change
6. Where Are the Mature Believers?
The disconnect between small groups and discipleship
7. How Long Should Your Group Meetings Last?
You'll be surprised by the answer.
8. Experience Group Conversation Prayer
How to turn your group prayers into a real conversation with the Holy Spirit
9. Why Small Groups?
The reason behind intentional Christian community
10. Christians at Work
What it really looks like to unite jobs and faith
To discover our most popular training of 2014, click here.