10. Babies born to our group members have been named Paula, Randy and Simon
9. Small Group members have to dial in their prayer requests.
8. Host routinely ridicules newcomers...using a bad British accent.
7. They won't allow anyone named "Simon" to attend their small group.
6. Your group members vote you out of the small group.
5. Instead of growing, your group gets smaller and smaller each week as "contestants" get eliminated.
4. Their cell phone's ring tone is a song sung by one of the contestants.
3. After prayer time, everyone pulls out their cell phones to vote for their favorite.
2. Leaders addressing members in group meeting with… "What's the Dog Pound think?".
1. One of your group members judges that your leadership style is like a poor karaoke performance.