10. After closing prayer and a browse in the kitchen another prayer time is requested.
9. You observe a group member using their slice of cake to prop up a short leg on their chair.
8. Your name was mysteriously whited-out on all future dates for which you signed up.
7. Your dog's dish is full of brownies at the end of the night.
6. There's guacamole dip smeared on the back of your icebreaker handouts.
5. There is a line beginning to form at the bathroom door.
4. Group members begin making free-form sculptures with your snacks and the toothpicks.
3. Even the host's family dog tosses the snack back on the refreshment table.
2. They suggest we do an outreach by taking our snacks to the local nursing home.
1. They send me to the store for ice, and when I return, the snack's "eaten up" - and the trash has been taken out.