10. Suggests you watch the old movie "12 Angry Men" to learn conflict resolution.
9. You might want to re-consider the name "Christ Clique"
8. Harry, this is a very nice group you've got here. At this point I'd encourage you to move beyond your stuffed animals and pets and invite some real people.
7. He suggest your slogan, "To Hell and Back!!!" is not the best to draw people into your small group. However, the local motorcycle club loves it.
6. Change the name of your group. "The Blood-Bathed Followers of Christ", while poetic, might not be very inviting to outsiders.
5. You may want to do a background check on your baby sitter. I think I saw him on the post office wall last week.
4. Stop throwing strands of beads at and chanting the name of members who share openly and with emotion.
3. You may want to reconsider the polygraph and floodlights for your accountability time.
2. Folks, I'm really not sure that leaving the curtains open during group is evangelism. Ya gotta leave the house!
1. "Quit having your first-time visitors stand, face the group, and receive an embarrassing 'camp nickname' like 'Waffle' or 'Rapunzel.'"