10. You need carparking larger than Walmart.
9. How to handle group spouses who argue about every response to scriptural questions.
8. How to handle the group that has more pets than people.
7. When they said finish at 9, we didn't think it meant 9.00 AM.
6. Prepare the refreshments ahead of time.
5. Greeting one another with a holy kiss may cause trouble in men's groups.
4. What to do when nobody's home at the host home!
3. Make sure that you have furniture to fit people of ALL sizes.
2. Enjoy the journey … you are now on your own.
1. Once you are a leader, you lead FOREVER!