10. They bring their ice skates to each meeting.
9. Members put hand-warmers between their hands when they pray.
8. They keep asking when the small group is going to the ski lodge for the week-end
7. Icebreaker does'nt mean the opening question.
6. They bring a recipe for hot-toddies for the host.
5. They come to group with a bible and a blanket!
4. On the count of three they're putting red make-up on their cheeks and nose, and rubbing their hands together pretending their cold.
3. The tire chains slung over their shoulder.
2. Even their Bibles are sporting an extra covering.
1. They keep looking out the window for snow.