10. Has initiated one-hour workouts at the gym every morning for overweight leaders
9. He now refers to all apprentice leaders as "second string"
8. He's up all night studying film of last week's meeting.
7. He wears a cap with your church logo and whistle around his neck everywhere he goes
6. You notice from meeting to meeting a larger and larger wade of keys hanging from their belt.
5. He is always walking around with a piece of chalk in his hand and a small blackboard tucked under his arm.
4. He ordered all his leaders matching team shirts.
3. He stands in the shrubs outside your host's living room window giving the leader hand signals.
2. After confessing a shortfall in your life, they make you drop and give them 50.
1. Conducts "After the Group Meeting" TV talk show to evaluate how your group went tonight