10. Wait a minute—you didn't ask me an ice breaker!
9. "No Doc. I just need commitment from my group I don't need commitment."
8. What do you mean "you're the one who asks the questions?!"
7. But my mother's not even IN my small group!
6. I still say that ink blot looks like an empty chair!
5. What do you mean, I have koinophobia?
4. "Wanna come to my small group and lead an ink-blot mixer or two?"
3. What do you mean, "you're an 'aprentice psychologist'"!
2. I keep having this recurring nightmare: I'm walking down the street looking for the host home for that week. When I finally find the house, they've started without me. Everyone looks at me. It's only then that I realize I'm standing there in my underwear.
1. I've taken up quite a bit of our time, let's hear from someone else.