10. You can come by car, you can come by bike, you can come by zike-bike if you like.
9. "There, chair, look over there, empty chairs are every where!"
8. "Come, come, Sam I am, come and you will see. People bowing to the true I AM, on bended knee."
7. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere.
6. Would you like Green eggs and Ham after the meeting.
5. One cat, two cat, now there's three, but not one with a hat do I see.
4. Could I share a little poem I wrote?
3. One Bible, two Bible, red Bible, blue Bible.
2. Does anyone know what rhymes with "serendipity'?
1. "One chair, two chairs, one more makes three. How many empty chairs can you see?"