10. When you have to borrow the churches coffee pot.
9. Nobody is able to close their eyes during the prayer.
8. Our jitters are measured on the Ricther scale.
7. Nobody has blinked since the ice breaker.
6. Our motto is "never like Eutychus!"
5. Everyone is crabby during the ice-breaker if the coffee is still dripping.
4. People bring thier big mugs and forget their bibles.
3. A discussion of spiritual gifts dies after several minutes; a suggestion that the group start serving de-caf sparks a raging 45 minute debate.
2. Procedures for group bathroom breaks are part of your small group leader training material.
1. Your group takes a week off and Starbuck's has to go out of business.