10. For the group's opening activity, he asks someone to bring a hammer and a bag of ice!
9.Two words…napkin notes.
8. He startes each lesson with "I had planned to teach the lesson in hand, however, the Spirit has led me to…"
7. Every one of his illustrations come for the "Friends" TV show.
6. Primary Bible reference tool used in preparing for Bible study is 'Cliffsnotes on the Bible'
5. Keeps saying "Let's eat pizza" every time the group is silent.
4. "Talk, Talk, Talk, all we do is talk. Let's spend tonight whole session in quiet meditation."
3. Still looks to you for permission to speak during the group meeting.
2. Uses Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who will host next week.
1. Refers to 'NSync as the model Small Group.