10. Guitar wear and tear (string allowence)
9. I donated my living room to the church.
8. $15 for the gag gift given at Christmas
7. The new stereo system with surround sound to enhance the worship cds we use.
6. Kleenex - it's not a real small group meeting until someone cries.
5. $500 to repair the carpet when the indoor campfire went bad.(Sounded good
at the time)
4. All of the group members who count on you weekly for spiritual wisdom, thus qualifying technically as DEPENDENTS.
3. Any contributions you made to either your personal 401K plan or to the national Y2K panic.
2. Study guides depreciate in value over the course of the study, sometimes over the course of an evening.
1. A hot-tub for eight would make an ideal place to hold our small group.