10. The children want to demonstrate how a shepherd's rod can be used as a light saber.
9. You have someone ask where Yoda is found in the Bible.
8. Yoda is quoted more than Paul. For example, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering … "
7. The host greets you with "Welcome to Naboo. May the force be with you."
6. When asked what Genesis 1:1 says a member replies, "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away God created the heavens and the earth … "
5. Your ice breaker consists of reading the top ten list, "You might be a red-neck jedi if … "
4. People pray that Anakin Skywalker does not grow up to be Darth Vader
3. Members make light sabre sounds as they open their Bibles.
2. When someone shares a deep concern, a group member says in a Darth Vader-like voice, "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
1. In unison, the members of the group say, "Use the Force, Luke" when someone gets a Bible study question wrong.