10. Tell prospective members, "We are meeting at the group leaders house this week, because it's already haunted."
- Wayne Loden, Your Church: Colonial Hills Baptist Church
9. Teach about "loving your neighbor" - with the house lights out - pretending no one is home - as kids come "trick or treating."
- Glenn Frank, His Place Christian Fellowship, Huntington Beach, CA
8. Host a "Trick or Treat" alternative "Costume Bingo Bash".
- Patti Keegan, Pleasant Valley Presbyterian Church
7. pass out to your group last year's halloween candy & tell them it's new.
- tom kwan, first chinese baptist church, los angeles, ca
6. Watch any movie that has more than 3 sequels.
- Kyle Horner, Come Alive NT Church, Medford NJ
5. T.P the Pastor's trees.
- Michael Mack, Bethany Christian Church
4. Pumkin on the steeple.
- Rob Vellinga, First Christian Reformed of Guelph
3. Call kids who come to the door to trick or treat "godless pagan infidels."
- Martin Burch, Mill Creek Community Church
2. As a group, decide which group member most resembles a ghoul… or a ghost… or a witch.
- Roland Mossberg, Faith Covenant Church, Farmington Hills, MI
1. Dress up like Martin Luther and go around the neighborhood tacking scriptures to people's doors.
- Regan L. Barr, River Hills Christian Church