Here is a list of icebreakers from Mark Goodge, excerpted from the Cell-Church mail list. Mark says, "Just for fun, here's a list of ten icebreakers that can be recommended to provide maximum embarrasment, offence, confusion, disinterest and/or rejection. (Please, don't ever actually use any of these.)"
10. If you were asked to make up an icebreaker for this group, what would it be?
9. If you had permission to murder someone, who would it be, and what method would you use?
8. What sin would you most like to commit if God said it was OK, just this once?
7. If you had just found out that you only have 24 hours to live, who would you tell, and why?
6. Describe how you brushed your teeth this morning.
5. If you could swap your husband/wife for someone else's, who would you choose?
4. Tell us about your first sexual encounter.
3. If you were a computer, what brand would you be, and why?
2. What would you most like to improve about your husband/wife?
1. What's the worst thing about this group?