When you see the symbol beside an item, this represents a downloadable tool or other content that must be purchased. However, if you have a subscription to SmallGroups.com, you receive full access to this premium content. (Exceptions: Due to our arrangements with content providers, videos clips and Video Bible Studies cannot be included in the membership at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.) For more information about subscribing to SmallGroups.com, click here.
- What is SmallGroups.com?
- What's Available?
- What People Are Saying
- As a non-profit organization, why do you charge a fee for the downloadable tools?
- How do I order and download something as a nonmember?
- How do I find what I want?
- What can I get for free?
- What does the Premium Content [star] symbol represent throughout the site?
- How do I join SmallGroups.com?
- What are the benefits of joining SmallGroups.com?
- Who publishes SmallGroups.com?
- I purchased a Church Membership. How do I sign up my leaders?