10. "Oh look you carved a bust of Moses from SPAM".
9. If it's March, it must be Girl Scout cookie time again.
8. Half the pizza is missing and something is growing on the crust.
7. You begin to notice the snack assortment looks very much like whatÂ you vacuum out of your couch or from the floor ofÂ your car—a cracker here and there, possibly a Skittle, and a French fry or two along with the requisite amount of carpet fuzz and hair.
6. Locusts and wild honey.
5. You see her in the grocery store contemplating aloud "Goobers or Raisinets?Â Goodbers or Rasinets?"
4. Adamantly urges group to do a 13-week study on "fasting."
3.Â Every group member gets a box of crackers that they're expected to bring back with them every week.
2. They serve you the airline peanuts packets they have been saving from their trips over the past.
1. No treats on the kitchen counter at the end of the meeting, just a hastily-drawn map to four nearby fast-food joints.